Our weekly news round-up: Google Pixel Buds translate up to 40 languages in near real time; Project Loon given go ahead to launch balloons to deliver internet to hurricane-ravaged Caribbean; Sydney University develops MeTro hydrogels to help close wounds both in the field and on the operating table; New tool to efficiently extract stem cells from human teeth; The Moon once had active volcanism and an atmosphere – remnant lava tubes could be a good place for manned lunar bases; FaceTec’s Zoom technology offers software-only Face ID which could be used in a range of standard smart phones.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Continuing Fall Out From The PageUp Data Breach
- Issues Facing The World’s Bees (Part 3)
- The Militarisation Of Gene Editing Technologies
- The Fine Art Of Decrypting Your Energy Bills
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 3/7/18
- Tips And Tricks On How To Capitalise On Social Media
- Ethereum – A Viable Alternative To Bitcoin?
- Cedar Anderson On Inventing And Crowd-Funding The Flow Hive
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 26/6/18
- Issues Facing The World’s Bees (Part 2)