Our weekly news round-up: Google Pixel Buds translate up to 40 languages in near real time; Project Loon given go ahead to launch balloons to deliver internet to hurricane-ravaged Caribbean; Sydney University develops MeTro hydrogels to help close wounds both in the field and on the operating table; New tool to efficiently extract stem cells from human teeth; The Moon once had active volcanism and an atmosphere – remnant lava tubes could be a good place for manned lunar bases; FaceTec’s Zoom technology offers software-only Face ID which could be used in a range of standard smart phones.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia
- Audit Finds WA Government Agencies Vulnerable To Cyber Crime
- Unlock Your Phone Or Face 10 Years Jail
- Star Explorer – Parker Solar Probe On Course For The Sun
- The White Cliffs Project: Conserving Australia’s Engineering Heritage
- CSIRO Hydrogen Membrane “A Watershed Moment For Energy”
- Getting The Most Out Of Spotify, Netflix Or Google