Our weekly news round-up: Google Pixel Buds translate up to 40 languages in near real time; Project Loon given go ahead to launch balloons to deliver internet to hurricane-ravaged Caribbean; Sydney University develops MeTro hydrogels to help close wounds both in the field and on the operating table; New tool to efficiently extract stem cells from human teeth; The Moon once had active volcanism and an atmosphere – remnant lava tubes could be a good place for manned lunar bases; FaceTec’s Zoom technology offers software-only Face ID which could be used in a range of standard smart phones.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Review – Jabra Elite 75T Earbuds
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 2)
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 1)
- China’s Overseas Key Individuals Database Revealed
- Is It Pointless For The ACCC To Take On Facebook And Google?
- Beyond Fear – Need For Openness & Community Discussion In Restarting Victoria
- Covid Normal – A Digital Roadmap To Recovery
- Competition Watchdog Takes On Google And Facebook
- Doctors Warn Of Serious Side Effects From Victoria’s Covid Lockdown
- Artificial Intelligence To The Rescue?