Our weekly news round-up: Google Pixel Buds translate up to 40 languages in near real time; Project Loon given go ahead to launch balloons to deliver internet to hurricane-ravaged Caribbean; Sydney University develops MeTro hydrogels to help close wounds both in the field and on the operating table; New tool to efficiently extract stem cells from human teeth; The Moon once had active volcanism and an atmosphere – remnant lava tubes could be a good place for manned lunar bases; FaceTec’s Zoom technology offers software-only Face ID which could be used in a range of standard smart phones.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- The Zuck Faces Congress (and how to de-stress from Facebook)
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 17/4/18
- Where Quantum Computing Might Lead Us
- Loss Of The Night
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 3/4/18
- A Brief History Of Stephen Hawking’s Time
- Are You Unreasonably Risk Averse?
- The Spectre And Meltdown Security Threats
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 27/3/18
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 27/3/18