Our weekly news round-up: Google Pixel Buds translate up to 40 languages in near real time; Project Loon given go ahead to launch balloons to deliver internet to hurricane-ravaged Caribbean; Sydney University develops MeTro hydrogels to help close wounds both in the field and on the operating table; New tool to efficiently extract stem cells from human teeth; The Moon once had active volcanism and an atmosphere – remnant lava tubes could be a good place for manned lunar bases; FaceTec’s Zoom technology offers software-only Face ID which could be used in a range of standard smart phones.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Book Review – Chasing New Horizons
- AI’s Double-Edged Sword
- Eyes Are The Window To the Soul – And Your Future Health
- Active Volcanism On Mars
- LSD Back In Fashion For Medical Use?
- Some Good News About Plastic
- State Sponsored Cyber Warfare
- Do Video Games Make Kids Violent?
- AI For Mass Surveillance
- Political Ambitions Of A Bee Activist