Our weekly news round-up: Google’s Panoramio photo sharing service to close; New Horizons completes Pluto fly-by data return and prepares for next encounter in the Kuiper Belt; ‘Alien Megastructure’ star will be studied by Yuri Milner’s Breakthrough Listen SETI project using West Virginia’s Greenbank radio telescope; Juno mission to Jupiter suffers set-backs; IBM’s Watson successfully confirms cancer diagnosise and even improves on doctors’ recommendations; Apple’s revenue declines for the first time in 15 years; iOS 10.1 update closes hacking vulnerability; Android Pay available in more places, especially the mobile web; Tesla turns a profit and announces no new capital needed for Model 3.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Details Emerge Of Capilano’s Law Suit
- Capilano Honey Law Suit Grinds On
- China’s Ambitious Plans For Mars
- The Dangers To Humans And Bees Of The Herbicide Round Up
- Anachronistic Arachnophobia
- The Defunct Google Plus Service Was Hacked In March 2018
- How To Effectively Vaccinate Against Influenza
- Project Dragonfly – Is Google Helping Chinese Censorship?
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns
- Changing Usage Of Facebook