Our weekly news round-up: Intel’s Shooting Stars provide spectacular Olympics Opening Ceremony drone show; Trump Administration weighs privatising International Space Station; Falcon Heavy success ushers in new era of competition in space; Social media bans pornographic face-swapping ‘deep fakes’; Equifax hack compromises more consumer data than first admitted; Chinese police wearing facial recognition glasses; Embark’s self-driving truck travels from LA to Florida; Australian government websites hacked and used to mine cryptocurrencies.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- The Militarisation Of Space
- OMG, Omicron!
- Mass Protests As Europe Begins Another Covid Winter Of Discontent
- Learning To Live With The Plague, Victoria Nears 90% Fully Vaccinated
- Two Worlds – The Vaxed And The Unvaxed
- Covid Update – As Victoria Opens Up, Its Government Moves To Cement Rule By Decree
- Remote Collaboration – Rick Springfield Discusses His Latest Album
- Lockdown Radio – Questioning The Media's Role In Victoria's Pandemic Response
- Lockdown Radio – Restrictions Ease As Victoria Achieves 70% Double Vaxed
- Lockdown Radio – Stark Contrast Between Victoria And NSW