Our weekly news round-up: Intel’s Shooting Stars provide spectacular Olympics Opening Ceremony drone show; Trump Administration weighs privatising International Space Station; Falcon Heavy success ushers in new era of competition in space; Social media bans pornographic face-swapping ‘deep fakes’; Equifax hack compromises more consumer data than first admitted; Chinese police wearing facial recognition glasses; Embark’s self-driving truck travels from LA to Florida; Australian government websites hacked and used to mine cryptocurrencies.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Predicting Your Choices Before You’ve Made Up Your Mind
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia
- Audit Finds WA Government Agencies Vulnerable To Cyber Crime
- Unlock Your Phone Or Face 10 Years Jail
- Star Explorer – Parker Solar Probe On Course For The Sun
- The White Cliffs Project: Conserving Australia’s Engineering Heritage
- CSIRO Hydrogen Membrane “A Watershed Moment For Energy”