Our weekly news round-up: Morocco fossil discovery suggests that as a species, we’re 100.000 years older than we thought; Curiosity rover studies ancient minerals at Gale Crater; Rookie astronauts train on board Aquarius, the world’s only undersea research station, off Florida; Backlash against Facebook’s role in recent elections; Bitcoin continues record run, as Japanese budget airline says it will accept the digital currency; Apple’s Chinese subcontractors selling customer data; Peter Sunde, founder of Pirate Bay, says data is way to centralised on today’s ‘awful’ internet; Tesla will build 10-20 more Giga Factories and disconnect fossil fuel powered charging stations.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Basics Of Bitcoin Mining
- Curiosity Marks Five Years On Mars
- Bitcoin Is Forked
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 15/8/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 15/8/17
- Ready For Skynet?
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 8/8/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 8/8/17
- A New Approach To Taking Antibiotics
- People Have Lived In Australia For 65,000 Years