Our weekly news round-up: Morocco fossil discovery suggests that as a species, we’re 100.000 years older than we thought; Curiosity rover studies ancient minerals at Gale Crater; Rookie astronauts train on board Aquarius, the world’s only undersea research station, off Florida; Backlash against Facebook’s role in recent elections; Bitcoin continues record run, as Japanese budget airline says it will accept the digital currency; Apple’s Chinese subcontractors selling customer data; Peter Sunde, founder of Pirate Bay, says data is way to centralised on today’s ‘awful’ internet; Tesla will build 10-20 more Giga Factories and disconnect fossil fuel powered charging stations.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Moon Shot 2.0
- Cracking Down On Loot Boxes
- Back To The Brick
- Doing Away With Physical Passports
- The Do-Not-Track Act of 2019
- Pristine Batch Of Lunar Surface Samples To Be Opened
- Dream Market Illicit Drug Site Closed
- Google Crackdown On Ad Fraud
- China’s Growing Footprint In Antarctica
- A Tough IPO For Uber?