Our weekly news round-up: Morocco fossil discovery suggests that as a species, we’re 100.000 years older than we thought; Curiosity rover studies ancient minerals at Gale Crater; Rookie astronauts train on board Aquarius, the world’s only undersea research station, off Florida; Backlash against Facebook’s role in recent elections; Bitcoin continues record run, as Japanese budget airline says it will accept the digital currency; Apple’s Chinese subcontractors selling customer data; Peter Sunde, founder of Pirate Bay, says data is way to centralised on today’s ‘awful’ internet; Tesla will build 10-20 more Giga Factories and disconnect fossil fuel powered charging stations.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- The Militarisation Of Space
- OMG, Omicron!
- Mass Protests As Europe Begins Another Covid Winter Of Discontent
- Learning To Live With The Plague, Victoria Nears 90% Fully Vaccinated
- Two Worlds – The Vaxed And The Unvaxed
- Covid Update – As Victoria Opens Up, Its Government Moves To Cement Rule By Decree
- Remote Collaboration – Rick Springfield Discusses His Latest Album
- Lockdown Radio – Questioning The Media's Role In Victoria's Pandemic Response
- Lockdown Radio – Restrictions Ease As Victoria Achieves 70% Double Vaxed
- Lockdown Radio – Stark Contrast Between Victoria And NSW