Our weekly news round-up: Morocco fossil discovery suggests that as a species, we’re 100.000 years older than we thought; Curiosity rover studies ancient minerals at Gale Crater; Rookie astronauts train on board Aquarius, the world’s only undersea research station, off Florida; Backlash against Facebook’s role in recent elections; Bitcoin continues record run, as Japanese budget airline says it will accept the digital currency; Apple’s Chinese subcontractors selling customer data; Peter Sunde, founder of Pirate Bay, says data is way to centralised on today’s ‘awful’ internet; Tesla will build 10-20 more Giga Factories and disconnect fossil fuel powered charging stations.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 9/1/18
- Latest On Save The Bees Vs Capilano Honey Part 2
- Latest On Save The Bees Vs Capilano Honey Part 1
- Why The Earth Isn’t Flat
- The Demise Of Net Neutrality (and why it’s a worry)
- Trump’s Plans For The US Space Program
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 19/12/17
- What To Look Out For At CES 2018
- When Will Bitcoin Crash?
- Magpies Voted Australia’s Bird Of The Year