Our weekly news round-up: Morocco fossil discovery suggests that as a species, we’re 100.000 years older than we thought; Curiosity rover studies ancient minerals at Gale Crater; Rookie astronauts train on board Aquarius, the world’s only undersea research station, off Florida; Backlash against Facebook’s role in recent elections; Bitcoin continues record run, as Japanese budget airline says it will accept the digital currency; Apple’s Chinese subcontractors selling customer data; Peter Sunde, founder of Pirate Bay, says data is way to centralised on today’s ‘awful’ internet; Tesla will build 10-20 more Giga Factories and disconnect fossil fuel powered charging stations.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Antibiotics, Illicit Drugs And Effluent Polluting Our Waterways
- Exploring Ancient Archaeological Sites As Never Before
- Melbourne Is First International Uber Air Pilot City
- Deepfaking – Putting Words In Your Mouth
- Big Improvements To Google Maps
- Google Making Life Hard For Ad Blockers
- On Stephen Hawking’s Epitaph
- Taming Drug-Resistant Superbugs
- Hacking Attempt On Beyond Infinity
- Will We Ever Get Back To The Moon?