Our weekly news round-up: Large and mysterious cavity detected inside Great Pyramid; Dinosaurs were super unlucky to go extinct (along with 75% of all life); Apple brings its ‘Anyone Can Code’ initiative to Australia, NZ and Europe; Japanese smart fork masks the sound of noodle slurping; South Korea’s new carless smart city; Logitech ends support for Harmony Link universal remotes; Bitcoin’s latest fork cancelled for technical reasons; Samsung gives up on in-display fingerprint scanner for Galaxy S9.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- World’s Biggest Battery Operational In South Australia
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 5/12/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 5/12/17
- Will 2018 Be A Really Bad Year For Earthquakes?
- Tesla Announces Its New Electric Truck And Ultra Quick Roadster
- The Longer Arm Of The Law
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 21/11/17
- Australian Prime Minister’s $250,000 Prize For Science 2017
- Amazon Cloud Cam – Compact and User Friendly
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 21/11/17