Our weekly news round-up: New technique set to curb cane toad numbers, using their own toxins; Apple gains permit to test self-driving cars in California; Metal Organic Frameworks promise to extract water from Earth’s atmosphere; NASA’s new Space Launch System is significantly under-funded, expect delays; Burger King’s gorilla marketing campaign triggers Google Home to advertise the Whopper; Huge pre-orders for Galaxy S8; Uber’s $2.8 billion loss in 2016; ISP’s must collect and retain Australian meta data from now; New VR experience lets sick kids go to the zoo – virtually.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Big Improvements To Google Maps
- Google Making Life Hard For Ad Blockers
- On Stephen Hawking’s Epitaph
- Taming Drug-Resistant Superbugs
- Hacking Attempt On Beyond Infinity
- Will We Ever Get Back To The Moon?
- Sitting Duck – Ransomware Attack On City Of Baltimore
- BlockOne Promises A Secure Version Of The Internet
- A Clean And Green Alternative To Styrofoam
- Why Creative Cloud Users Could Get Sued