Our weekly news round-up: New technique set to curb cane toad numbers, using their own toxins; Apple gains permit to test self-driving cars in California; Metal Organic Frameworks promise to extract water from Earth’s atmosphere; NASA’s new Space Launch System is significantly under-funded, expect delays; Burger King’s gorilla marketing campaign triggers Google Home to advertise the Whopper; Huge pre-orders for Galaxy S8; Uber’s $2.8 billion loss in 2016; ISP’s must collect and retain Australian meta data from now; New VR experience lets sick kids go to the zoo – virtually.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Project Dragonfly – Is Google Helping Chinese Censorship?
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns
- Changing Usage Of Facebook
- Wannacry Malware Traced Back To North Korean Hacker
- 2018 Australian Museum Eureka Prizes
- Predicting Your Choices Before You’ve Made Up Your Mind
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia