Our weekly news round-up: New technique set to curb cane toad numbers, using their own toxins; Apple gains permit to test self-driving cars in California; Metal Organic Frameworks promise to extract water from Earth’s atmosphere; NASA’s new Space Launch System is significantly under-funded, expect delays; Burger King’s gorilla marketing campaign triggers Google Home to advertise the Whopper; Huge pre-orders for Galaxy S8; Uber’s $2.8 billion loss in 2016; ISP’s must collect and retain Australian meta data from now; New VR experience lets sick kids go to the zoo – virtually.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Post Fires, Will Australia Reconsider Climate Change?
- US Lawmakers Concerned About Personal Data Hosted In China And Russia
- Climate Change, Not Just A Rogue Asteroid, Killed The Dinosaurs
- World’s Oceans Have A Million Times More Plastic Than We Thought
- Space Bugs That Eat Rock And Metal
- Preserving Pirated Scientific Papers
- Much Freer Speech On Twitter
- Should A Double Murderer Be Forgotten?
- China’s All-Pervasive Facial Recognition
- Radical ‘Flying’ Boats Competing For America’s Cup In 2021