Our weekly news round-up: Trump directs Pentagon to set up “Space Force” to ensure America’s continued dominance beyond Earth; Microsoft’s Project Natick places environmentally friendly data centres underwater; Google’s DeepMind AI learns how to see via a generative query network; Europe’s new General Data Protection Regulation is cleaning up the world’s email spam problem; Vivo X21 is world’s first smart phone with in-display fingerprint sensor; Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission abandons deal with NEC to expand national fingerprint database with other biometric info, such as facial and footprint recognition.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Deadly Fungus Candida Auris Spreading Around The World
- Your Essential Tech Under $200
- A Helicopter For Mars
- Tipsiness Without Alcohol’s Adverse Effects
- Facebook Calls For Global, Unified Regulation Of Social Media
- Can Viral Extremism Be Stopped?
- The Next Generation Is 5G
- Spotify Takes On Apple As Music Streaming War Heats Up
- UK Parliament Demands Tough Regulation Of Social Media
- Book Review – Chasing New Horizons