Our weekly news round-up: Trump directs Pentagon to set up “Space Force” to ensure America’s continued dominance beyond Earth; Microsoft’s Project Natick places environmentally friendly data centres underwater; Google’s DeepMind AI learns how to see via a generative query network; Europe’s new General Data Protection Regulation is cleaning up the world’s email spam problem; Vivo X21 is world’s first smart phone with in-display fingerprint sensor; Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission abandons deal with NEC to expand national fingerprint database with other biometric info, such as facial and footprint recognition.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Review – Jabra Elite 75T Earbuds
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 2)
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 1)
- China’s Overseas Key Individuals Database Revealed
- Is It Pointless For The ACCC To Take On Facebook And Google?
- Beyond Fear – Need For Openness & Community Discussion In Restarting Victoria
- Covid Normal – A Digital Roadmap To Recovery
- Competition Watchdog Takes On Google And Facebook
- Doctors Warn Of Serious Side Effects From Victoria’s Covid Lockdown
- Artificial Intelligence To The Rescue?