Our weekly news round-up: Giant Triton snails take on crown of thorns starfish to save Great Barrier Reef; Caltech develops collaborative DNA robots to perform tasks on nanometer scale; US government bans use of Kaspersky antivirus software, on fears it contains spyware; AI driven financial services apps grow in sophistication; Fall out continues from that massive Equifax data breach; CCleaner PC performance software found to have malware; Supporting high-tech farming start-ups.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia
- Audit Finds WA Government Agencies Vulnerable To Cyber Crime
- Unlock Your Phone Or Face 10 Years Jail
- Star Explorer – Parker Solar Probe On Course For The Sun
- The White Cliffs Project: Conserving Australia’s Engineering Heritage
- CSIRO Hydrogen Membrane “A Watershed Moment For Energy”
- Getting The Most Out Of Spotify, Netflix Or Google