Our weekly news round-up: Platypus milk could help battle antibiotic-resistant bugs; Bantu archaeology aids study of gap in Earth’s magnetic field; Murchison Radio Astronomy Observatory peers back almost to the time of the Big Bang, shedding light on poorly understood Dark Matter; VR providing the ‘gamification of learning’; Kitty hawk autonomous planes to be tested for official certification in NZ; Send your name to the Sun aboard NASA’s Parker Solar Probe; Sydney bio-hacker with implanted public transport pass loses court case; Google Maps to include wheelchair accessible routes; Oculus Rift headsets suffer major outage; Uber self-driving car kills pedestrian in Arizona; Facebook shares drop amid concerns of misuse of users’ data.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- The Zuck Faces Congress (and how to de-stress from Facebook)
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 17/4/18
- Where Quantum Computing Might Lead Us
- Loss Of The Night
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 3/4/18
- A Brief History Of Stephen Hawking’s Time
- Are You Unreasonably Risk Averse?
- The Spectre And Meltdown Security Threats
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 27/3/18
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 27/3/18