Our weekly news round-up: Platypus milk could help battle antibiotic-resistant bugs; Bantu archaeology aids study of gap in Earth’s magnetic field; Murchison Radio Astronomy Observatory peers back almost to the time of the Big Bang, shedding light on poorly understood Dark Matter; VR providing the ‘gamification of learning’; Kitty hawk autonomous planes to be tested for official certification in NZ; Send your name to the Sun aboard NASA’s Parker Solar Probe; Sydney bio-hacker with implanted public transport pass loses court case; Google Maps to include wheelchair accessible routes; Oculus Rift headsets suffer major outage; Uber self-driving car kills pedestrian in Arizona; Facebook shares drop amid concerns of misuse of users’ data.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Project Dragonfly – Is Google Helping Chinese Censorship?
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns
- Changing Usage Of Facebook
- Wannacry Malware Traced Back To North Korean Hacker
- 2018 Australian Museum Eureka Prizes
- Predicting Your Choices Before You’ve Made Up Your Mind
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia