Our weekly news round-up: Platypus milk could help battle antibiotic-resistant bugs; Bantu archaeology aids study of gap in Earth’s magnetic field; Murchison Radio Astronomy Observatory peers back almost to the time of the Big Bang, shedding light on poorly understood Dark Matter; VR providing the ‘gamification of learning’; Kitty hawk autonomous planes to be tested for official certification in NZ; Send your name to the Sun aboard NASA’s Parker Solar Probe; Sydney bio-hacker with implanted public transport pass loses court case; Google Maps to include wheelchair accessible routes; Oculus Rift headsets suffer major outage; Uber self-driving car kills pedestrian in Arizona; Facebook shares drop amid concerns of misuse of users’ data.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Another Interstellar Visitor
- Parking Lot Intel
- Ultra Hi-res Camera Can ID Every Face Among Thousands
- Coming To Grips With The Science Behind Buruli Ulcers
- China’s Social Credit System Extended To Businesses
- International Cooperation And Competition In Outer Space
- Reservations About The Revamped Galaxy Fold And Huawei’s Mate 30 Pro
- How Safe And How Reliable Is The Cloud?
- Inflatable Space Habs – Stronger, Safer, Faster, Lighter, Cheaper
- VW Australia Agrees To Settle ‘Dieselgate’ Scandal