Our weekly news round-up: Cassini radar images of transient lake features on Titan put down to bubbling hydrocarbon reactions; Hackers target iCloud, demand ransom from Apple; The real reasons the US and UK have banned laptops on flights from North Africa and the Middle East; US bill to allow ISPs to on-sell your private data to marketers; Google reinstates location sharing feature on Android; 15% of Twitter users are bots – CEO Jack Dorsey faces pressure to resign; Uber suspends its self-driving car program over safety concerns.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns
- Changing Usage Of Facebook
- Wannacry Malware Traced Back To North Korean Hacker
- 2018 Australian Museum Eureka Prizes
- Predicting Your Choices Before You’ve Made Up Your Mind
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia
- Audit Finds WA Government Agencies Vulnerable To Cyber Crime