Our weekly news round-up: Cassini radar images of transient lake features on Titan put down to bubbling hydrocarbon reactions; Hackers target iCloud, demand ransom from Apple; The real reasons the US and UK have banned laptops on flights from North Africa and the Middle East; US bill to allow ISPs to on-sell your private data to marketers; Google reinstates location sharing feature on Android; 15% of Twitter users are bots – CEO Jack Dorsey faces pressure to resign; Uber suspends its self-driving car program over safety concerns.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Deepfaking – Putting Words In Your Mouth
- Big Improvements To Google Maps
- Google Making Life Hard For Ad Blockers
- On Stephen Hawking’s Epitaph
- Taming Drug-Resistant Superbugs
- Hacking Attempt On Beyond Infinity
- Will We Ever Get Back To The Moon?
- Sitting Duck – Ransomware Attack On City Of Baltimore
- BlockOne Promises A Secure Version Of The Internet
- A Clean And Green Alternative To Styrofoam