Our weekly news round-up: How to find out what Apple and Google know about you; Alan Bean, 4th man on the Moon, dies aged 86; German scientists debunk NASA’s EM-drive propulsion claims; Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream music to a wide variety of 3rd party speakers; Amazon Alexa records private conversation and sends it to a random contact; Hours after EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation laws took effect, Facebook, Google and others were accused of breaches; South Australian government will honour Tesla virtual power plant project of previous Labour government.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Project Dragonfly – Is Google Helping Chinese Censorship?
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns
- Changing Usage Of Facebook
- Wannacry Malware Traced Back To North Korean Hacker
- 2018 Australian Museum Eureka Prizes
- Predicting Your Choices Before You’ve Made Up Your Mind
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia