Our weekly news round-up: How to find out what Apple and Google know about you; Alan Bean, 4th man on the Moon, dies aged 86; German scientists debunk NASA’s EM-drive propulsion claims; Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream music to a wide variety of 3rd party speakers; Amazon Alexa records private conversation and sends it to a random contact; Hours after EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation laws took effect, Facebook, Google and others were accused of breaches; South Australian government will honour Tesla virtual power plant project of previous Labour government.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Cracking Down On Loot Boxes
- Back To The Brick
- Doing Away With Physical Passports
- The Do-Not-Track Act of 2019
- Pristine Batch Of Lunar Surface Samples To Be Opened
- Dream Market Illicit Drug Site Closed
- Google Crackdown On Ad Fraud
- China’s Growing Footprint In Antarctica
- A Tough IPO For Uber?
- 3D Printed Human Heart