Our weekly news round-up: Chinese required to use their real names when posting comments online; Sharks to be monitored by AI drones on Aussie beaches; Babylonians invented trigonometry well before the Greeks; Johns Hopkins APL proposes a quadrocopter mission to Titan in 2019; Google pulls 500 apps containing spyware backdoor; MIT drones tackle big warehousing issue; More White House resignations over “inattention to cyber security threats”; Scamwatch: NBN scams proliferate.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- World’s Biggest Battery Operational In South Australia
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 5/12/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 5/12/17
- Will 2018 Be A Really Bad Year For Earthquakes?
- Tesla Announces Its New Electric Truck And Ultra Quick Roadster
- The Longer Arm Of The Law
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 21/11/17
- Australian Prime Minister’s $250,000 Prize For Science 2017
- Amazon Cloud Cam – Compact and User Friendly
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 21/11/17