Our weekly news round-up: Chinese required to use their real names when posting comments online; Sharks to be monitored by AI drones on Aussie beaches; Babylonians invented trigonometry well before the Greeks; Johns Hopkins APL proposes a quadrocopter mission to Titan in 2019; Google pulls 500 apps containing spyware backdoor; MIT drones tackle big warehousing issue; More White House resignations over “inattention to cyber security threats”; Scamwatch: NBN scams proliferate.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Predicting Your Choices Before You’ve Made Up Your Mind
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia
- Audit Finds WA Government Agencies Vulnerable To Cyber Crime
- Unlock Your Phone Or Face 10 Years Jail
- Star Explorer – Parker Solar Probe On Course For The Sun
- The White Cliffs Project: Conserving Australia’s Engineering Heritage
- CSIRO Hydrogen Membrane “A Watershed Moment For Energy”