Our weekly news round-up: Chinese required to use their real names when posting comments online; Sharks to be monitored by AI drones on Aussie beaches; Babylonians invented trigonometry well before the Greeks; Johns Hopkins APL proposes a quadrocopter mission to Titan in 2019; Google pulls 500 apps containing spyware backdoor; MIT drones tackle big warehousing issue; More White House resignations over “inattention to cyber security threats”; Scamwatch: NBN scams proliferate.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- FAKE SCIENCE – Dispelling Myths Of Physical Risks Of Smart Phone Use
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 10/10/17
- An Eye For An iPhone
- Australia Gets Its Own Space Agency
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 3/10/17
- End Of Mission For Cassini
- How Far Can Bitcoin Go?
- Massive Bluetooth Security Flaw Announced
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 19/9/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 19/9/17