Our weekly news round-up: Uber faces London ban; EU accused of over-stating damage to copyright holders caused by piracy; Zuckerberg admits FB used to skew US and Brexit poll results and promises reforms; Computers the world over co-opted by malware to mine digital currencies; PM Turnbull’s ‘innovation nation’ fails to resonate with voters.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Continuing Fall Out From The PageUp Data Breach
- Issues Facing The World’s Bees (Part 3)
- The Militarisation Of Gene Editing Technologies
- The Fine Art Of Decrypting Your Energy Bills
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 3/7/18
- Tips And Tricks On How To Capitalise On Social Media
- Ethereum – A Viable Alternative To Bitcoin?
- Cedar Anderson On Inventing And Crowd-Funding The Flow Hive
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 26/6/18
- Issues Facing The World’s Bees (Part 2)