Our weekly news round-up: Google Earth used to discover ancient structures in Saudi desert; Cochlear implant sound processor now made for iPhone; Sunu wristband uses sonar and haptic feedback to create a mental map of the world for the blind; Curiosity rover almost back to drilling Martian rocks; Global aurora and deadly radiation levels found at Mars after violent solar storm; China develops rice that thrives in sea water; Bitcoin’s so hot that just mentioning blockchain causes a stir; CAPTCHAs easily beaten by AI; Google extends warranty on Pixel 2 phones following screen complaints; Delays confirmed for iPhone X.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- The Resurgence Of Internet Piracy
- Details Emerge Of Capilano’s Law Suit
- Capilano Honey Law Suit Grinds On
- China’s Ambitious Plans For Mars
- The Dangers To Humans And Bees Of The Herbicide Round Up
- Anachronistic Arachnophobia
- The Defunct Google Plus Service Was Hacked In March 2018
- How To Effectively Vaccinate Against Influenza
- Project Dragonfly – Is Google Helping Chinese Censorship?
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns