Our weekly news round-up: Tencent and Alibaba look like becoming trillion dollar companies, dominating 770 million Chinese internet users; Curiosity rover resumes onboard rock sample analysis after 18 month hiatus; Cryosleep chamber under development by NASA for long-duration space travel; Big Californian utilities expand their EV infrastructure spend in readiness for the phase out of petrol-powered transportation; Big study finds chemotherapy not useful in treatment of most common early stage breast cancer; Aussie webcams hacked and fake testimonials posted on YouTube as endorsements for scammers’ service; Google Lens arrives on Android phones (and it’s really useful); Big tech companies team up to make computers more accessible to the vision-impaired.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- The Resurgence Of Internet Piracy
- Details Emerge Of Capilano’s Law Suit
- Capilano Honey Law Suit Grinds On
- China’s Ambitious Plans For Mars
- The Dangers To Humans And Bees Of The Herbicide Round Up
- Anachronistic Arachnophobia
- The Defunct Google Plus Service Was Hacked In March 2018
- How To Effectively Vaccinate Against Influenza
- Project Dragonfly – Is Google Helping Chinese Censorship?
- Killer Drones To Hunt Down Crown Of Thorns