Our weekly news round-up: Breakthrough Listen detects repeating Fast Radio Bursts from a dwarf galaxy 3 billion lights years away; Being snap happy can actually improve your recollection of a place; Swedish study finds ravens are scary smart; Computers determine pain levels by analysing faces; Uber will stop tracking you after your trip is complete; More smart phones lack head phone jacks; Drones speed up insurance claims post hurricane Harvey; Domino’s testing autonomous pizza delivery vehicles; Apple to launch 10 year anniversary iPhone on September 12.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- World’s Biggest Battery Operational In South Australia
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 5/12/17
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 5/12/17
- Will 2018 Be A Really Bad Year For Earthquakes?
- Tesla Announces Its New Electric Truck And Ultra Quick Roadster
- The Longer Arm Of The Law
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 21/11/17
- Australian Prime Minister’s $250,000 Prize For Science 2017
- Amazon Cloud Cam – Compact and User Friendly
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 21/11/17