Our weekly news round-up: Deep Learning used to analyse medical imagery and determine life expectancy; SpaceX re-uses its Dragon capsule, as well as the Falcon 9 first stage; WhatsApp users targeted in phishing scam; ‘Judy’ malware found in 41 apps on Google Play; Apple improves Swift Playgrounds’ coding for kids; OneLogin hit by sophisticated data breach; High altitude balloons used to expand remote area internet coverage.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Review – Jabra Elite 75T Earbuds
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 2)
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 1)
- China’s Overseas Key Individuals Database Revealed
- Is It Pointless For The ACCC To Take On Facebook And Google?
- Beyond Fear – Need For Openness & Community Discussion In Restarting Victoria
- Covid Normal – A Digital Roadmap To Recovery
- Competition Watchdog Takes On Google And Facebook
- Doctors Warn Of Serious Side Effects From Victoria’s Covid Lockdown
- Artificial Intelligence To The Rescue?