Our weekly news round-up: Deep Learning used to analyse medical imagery and determine life expectancy; SpaceX re-uses its Dragon capsule, as well as the Falcon 9 first stage; WhatsApp users targeted in phishing scam; ‘Judy’ malware found in 41 apps on Google Play; Apple improves Swift Playgrounds’ coding for kids; OneLogin hit by sophisticated data breach; High altitude balloons used to expand remote area internet coverage.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Tough Times For Elon Musk And Tesla Investors
- OH Honey!
- Food Fraud – Honey Industry Whistleblower Vindicated
- Food Fraud – German Testing Exposes Fake Honey On Sale In Australia
- Audit Finds WA Government Agencies Vulnerable To Cyber Crime
- Unlock Your Phone Or Face 10 Years Jail
- Star Explorer – Parker Solar Probe On Course For The Sun
- The White Cliffs Project: Conserving Australia’s Engineering Heritage
- CSIRO Hydrogen Membrane “A Watershed Moment For Energy”
- Getting The Most Out Of Spotify, Netflix Or Google