Our weekly news round-up: Doomsday clock advances to two and a half minutes to midnight due to enhanced risk of nuclear and climate driven Armageddon; New enhanced Raspberry Pi compute modules released; ANU device creates highest quality holographic images ever; Time crystals confirmed as a completely new phase of matter; Chinese factory jobs continue to fall to robots; Google Maps will include car parking availability; Allo messaging app slides into obscurity; Twitter bots flood the internet manipulating news, creating fake interest in businesses and misleading the non-bot herd.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Celebrating Science In Australia
- Do You Really Want To Know What You’ll Like In 30 Years?
- NZ Government Embraces AI
- Orbiting Space Hotel
- NASA’s Drone Mission To Saturn’s Moon Titan
- How To Do More With Melbourne’s Class A Sewage (Part 2)
- How To Do More With Melbourne’s Class A Sewage (Part 1)
- iPhone Security Called Into Question
- China’s “Deadbeat” Map
- Why Sir Fred Hoyle Didn’t Get A Nobel Prize (Part 2)