Our weekly news round-up: Doomsday clock advances to two and a half minutes to midnight due to enhanced risk of nuclear and climate driven Armageddon; New enhanced Raspberry Pi compute modules released; ANU device creates highest quality holographic images ever; Time crystals confirmed as a completely new phase of matter; Chinese factory jobs continue to fall to robots; Google Maps will include car parking availability; Allo messaging app slides into obscurity; Twitter bots flood the internet manipulating news, creating fake interest in businesses and misleading the non-bot herd.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Moon Shot 2.0
- Cracking Down On Loot Boxes
- Back To The Brick
- Doing Away With Physical Passports
- The Do-Not-Track Act of 2019
- Pristine Batch Of Lunar Surface Samples To Be Opened
- Dream Market Illicit Drug Site Closed
- Google Crackdown On Ad Fraud
- China’s Growing Footprint In Antarctica
- A Tough IPO For Uber?