Our weekly news round-up: Keck telescope finds 9000km long storm on Neptune; Global VR revenue predicted to hit US$37.7B by 2020; Gene editing fixes disease-causing mutations in early stage human embryos; Breakthrough sunscreen made from salmon sperm; LastPass price hike comes with new features; Android speed control for YouTube; Ransomware saviour detained by FBI; Ultra high compression digital storage; Scamwatch update.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Celebrating Science In Australia
- Do You Really Want To Know What You’ll Like In 30 Years?
- NZ Government Embraces AI
- Orbiting Space Hotel
- NASA’s Drone Mission To Saturn’s Moon Titan
- How To Do More With Melbourne’s Class A Sewage (Part 2)
- How To Do More With Melbourne’s Class A Sewage (Part 1)
- iPhone Security Called Into Question
- China’s “Deadbeat” Map
- Why Sir Fred Hoyle Didn’t Get A Nobel Prize (Part 2)