Our weekly news round-up: NASA legend John Young – Gemini, Apollo and Space Shuttle astronaut – has died aged 87; After delays, Space X’s giant Falcon Heavy rocket is set for launch in early February; US Army develops school shooting simulator to aid survival for teachers and students; Italian clothing designers defeat Apple lawsuit, gain right to use brand name Steve Jobs for clothing and electronics products; Nigerian prince con artist arrested in New Orleans; Bitcoin has a volatile month as interest grows in alternative digital currencies like Ethereum and Ripple.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- The Militarisation Of Space
- OMG, Omicron!
- Mass Protests As Europe Begins Another Covid Winter Of Discontent
- Learning To Live With The Plague, Victoria Nears 90% Fully Vaccinated
- Two Worlds – The Vaxed And The Unvaxed
- Covid Update – As Victoria Opens Up, Its Government Moves To Cement Rule By Decree
- Remote Collaboration – Rick Springfield Discusses His Latest Album
- Lockdown Radio – Questioning The Media's Role In Victoria's Pandemic Response
- Lockdown Radio – Restrictions Ease As Victoria Achieves 70% Double Vaxed
- Lockdown Radio – Stark Contrast Between Victoria And NSW