Our weekly news round-up: Global fallout from Fukushima declared to be minimal; Families of San Bernadino terror victims are suing Facebook, Twitter and Google; Quantum computing comes of age; Hawking says we have 100 years to leave Earth or risk extinction; NASA offers bounty to anyone who can optimise its code; Google docs hit with phishing scam; Foxtel files to block more pirate sites; AI can copy your voice after a minute training.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Deepfaking – Putting Words In Your Mouth
- Big Improvements To Google Maps
- Google Making Life Hard For Ad Blockers
- On Stephen Hawking’s Epitaph
- Taming Drug-Resistant Superbugs
- Hacking Attempt On Beyond Infinity
- Will We Ever Get Back To The Moon?
- Sitting Duck – Ransomware Attack On City Of Baltimore
- BlockOne Promises A Secure Version Of The Internet
- A Clean And Green Alternative To Styrofoam