Our weekly news round-up: Global fallout from Fukushima declared to be minimal; Families of San Bernadino terror victims are suing Facebook, Twitter and Google; Quantum computing comes of age; Hawking says we have 100 years to leave Earth or risk extinction; NASA offers bounty to anyone who can optimise its code; Google docs hit with phishing scam; Foxtel files to block more pirate sites; AI can copy your voice after a minute training.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- The Zuck Faces Congress (and how to de-stress from Facebook)
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 17/4/18
- Where Quantum Computing Might Lead Us
- Loss Of The Night
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 3/4/18
- A Brief History Of Stephen Hawking’s Time
- Are You Unreasonably Risk Averse?
- The Spectre And Meltdown Security Threats
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 27/3/18
- Beyond Infinity Show Notes 27/3/18