If current trends continue, the colder climates of countries like Russia and Canada stand to benefit from global warming, as crops improve and arable land increases. But where it’s already hot, the story is very different, according to Professor David Karoly. Darwin could become the hottest place on Earth.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Continuing Fall Out From The PageUp Data Breach
- Issues Facing The World’s Bees (Part 3)
- The Militarisation Of Gene Editing Technologies
- The Fine Art Of Decrypting Your Energy Bills
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 3/7/18
- Tips And Tricks On How To Capitalise On Social Media
- Ethereum – A Viable Alternative To Bitcoin?
- Cedar Anderson On Inventing And Crowd-Funding The Flow Hive
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 26/6/18
- Issues Facing The World’s Bees (Part 2)