With America reeling from the Administration’s disastrous response to coronavirus and violent social unrest, the Presidential election on Tuesday November 3 is arguably the most important in history. Here we look back over our coverage of the last 4 years – from the scientific backlash which followed soon after Trump’s election in 2016, Russia’s targeting of US democracy via hacking and social media, rejection of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change, through to the Doomsday Clock ticking closer to midnight and breaches of security protocols at the White House.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Covid Normal – A Digital Roadmap To Recovery
- Competition Watchdog Takes On Google And Facebook
- Doctors Warn Of Serious Side Effects From Victoria’s Covid Lockdown
- Artificial Intelligence To The Rescue?
- Looking For Life Under Europa’s Ice
- The Amazing New Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Vast Trove Of Human DNA Data Sold To Private Equity
- Five Incredible Years For Elon Musk
- Product Review – Google Nest Wifi
- Amid The Pandemic, NASA’s Perseverance Rover Launches Safely To Mars