The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission reckons that the nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) testing of Australian supermarket honey brands by Germany’s Quality Services International (QSI) lab is “not yet reliable enough to determine whether honey is adulterated”. Industry whistle-blower Simon Mulvany disagrees with this finding and says his legal dispute with Capilano Honey could be adversely effected by the news.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 1)
- OH Honey!
- New Moto Razr Disappoints
- Corona Virus Travel Advisory
- UAE’s Hope Orbiter Heading To Mars
- Honey Giant Withdraws Legal Action Against Activist Simon Mulvany
- Tackling Negative Online Reviews
- Real Time Prediction Of Suicide
- Chinese Tech Alliance To Challenge Google Play
- Solar Orbiter Launched To The Sun’s Poles