The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission reckons that the nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) testing of Australian supermarket honey brands by Germany’s Quality Services International (QSI) lab is “not yet reliable enough to determine whether honey is adulterated”. Industry whistle-blower Simon Mulvany disagrees with this finding and says his legal dispute with Capilano Honey could be adversely effected by the news.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- PayPal Embraces Bitcoin
- Shooting At The International Space Station
- Translating Brain Signals Into Synthesised Speech
- No Greater Lie Than A Half Truth
- The 21st Century’s Moon Race
- Lockdown Radio – Coate Inquiry, Elimination/Suppression & The Numbing Betrayal Of Melbourne
- Is There Life At Venus?
- Thoughts On Google’s Keenly Priced Pixel 5
- Lockdown Radio – Depression & Anxiety In Young People
- GPs Warn Of A Mental Health Crisis From Melbourne’s Lockdown