A study by the Lunar and Planetary Lab at the University of Arizona suggests that Mars could still be geologically alive. Researchers think a suspected lake beneath the south pole could only be kept liquid by a hot magma chamber. Internal heating raises the chance of finding underground life.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Digital Marketing Insights
- Digital Fixes For Small Business
- Lockdown Radio – Victoria On Tenterhooks As Delta Returns
- Is Australia Becoming A Hermit Nation?
- Lockdown Radio – Mixed Messaging Adds To Vaccine Hesitancy
- Nailing Its Mars Landing, China Signals ‘Game On’ For Space Race 2.0
- Lockdown Radio – Sydney Cluster Growing; NZ Not Immune
- Intuitive Improvisation Is The Secret Of Genius
- Lockdown Radio – Melbourne’s 4th Shutdown Ends
- Lockdown Radio – Origins Of Wuhan Virus, The Alpha Strain