A study by the Lunar and Planetary Lab at the University of Arizona suggests that Mars could still be geologically alive. Researchers think a suspected lake beneath the south pole could only be kept liquid by a hot magma chamber. Internal heating raises the chance of finding underground life.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Black Hole Revealed In Exquisite Detail
- Wave Of Euphoria – Why Are Markets Running So Hot?
- Picture Perfect Landing At Jezero
- Reigniting The Fear Factor – Victoria’s Latest Statewide Lockdown Condemned
- Seven Minutes Of Terror – An Arrival On Mars Like Never Before
- Ranking Countries’ Pandemic Response
- In Depth – The Onyx Boox Note Air
- Signing Off On 2020
- Open For Business – Towards Covid Normal (Dec 7, 9, 14 & 16)
- Pandemic Pivot – How A Melbourne VR Company Responded To The New Paradigm (Part 2)