Simon gives the low down on his recent activism, including the removal of Capilano’s Allowrie branded honey from supermarket shelves. He goes through several different retail honey brands and offers his thoughts and concerns. He has a campaign to crowd fund German lab tests to determine exactly what retail honeys contain, explaining the tests would look for neonicitinoids, antibiotics, fungicides and glyphosate. Simon also gives us a state by state run down of the health of the bee industry in Australia.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age
- Statewide Lockdown Threatens Victoria’s Fragile Recovery
- Everything From Bees Tasting Covid To Monkeys Playing Pong Via Neuralink!
- The Tree In The Swamp
- Understanding Risk – Gambling And Insurance
- Understanding Risk – The Maths And The Markets
- A New Approach To Tackling Buruli Infections
- Ingenious! First Powered Flight On Another Planet
- A Beekeeper’s Take On Wall St Bets