Piers discusses Victoria’s new ‘Roadmap to Deliver the National Plan’ with Geoff Wells, a senior consultant urologist at Melbourne’s Box Hill hospital. While Geoff says there’s some improvement for Melburnians, the slow pace of getting kids back to school is scandalous and the roadmap is confusing and lacking in confidence. He thinks people who are fully vaccinated should enjoy more freedoms now and if future lockdowns occur once vaccination targets are met, government ministers should have their pay cut.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Honey From The Bees
- Signing Off For 2021
- America Passes 800,000 Covid Deaths, As Omicron Accelerates
- Victoria's Mounting Covid Death Toll
- The Militarisation Of Space
- OMG, Omicron!
- Mass Protests As Europe Begins Another Covid Winter Of Discontent
- Learning To Live With The Plague, Victoria Nears 90% Fully Vaccinated
- Two Worlds – The Vaxed And The Unvaxed
- Covid Update – As Victoria Opens Up, Its Government Moves To Cement Rule By Decree