The second known comet to travel through our solar system from interstellar space has been detected by amateur astronomer Gennady Borisov. Not much is known yet about this exotic object which is streaking by at over 110,000 kmh. But like its predecessor the cigar-shaped metallic Oumuamua, it’s stimulating plenty of speculation about its composition and origins.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Smartphone Review – Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Trump Threatens To Shut Down Twitter
- NASA Astronauts Ride Crew Dragon To ISS
- The Rise (And Rise) Of The Surveillance State
- Digital Paper Coming Of Age
- A Brief History Of Mathematics
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs