Google engineers and third-party app developers are given permission to read the emails of the 1.2 billion Gmail users around the world. In some cases this is done to train algorithms to handle the data contained in emails, but it does highlight the vulnerabilities of Google’s permission system. Companies like Microsoft, Return Path and Edison Software have also been given access to Gmail user info and the problem applies to other online email services.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Review – Jabra Elite 75T Earbuds
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 2)
- The Details Of Hacking (Part 1)
- China’s Overseas Key Individuals Database Revealed
- Is It Pointless For The ACCC To Take On Facebook And Google?
- Beyond Fear – Need For Openness & Community Discussion In Restarting Victoria
- Covid Normal – A Digital Roadmap To Recovery
- Competition Watchdog Takes On Google And Facebook
- Doctors Warn Of Serious Side Effects From Victoria’s Covid Lockdown
- Artificial Intelligence To The Rescue?