Google engineers and third-party app developers are given permission to read the emails of the 1.2 billion Gmail users around the world. In some cases this is done to train algorithms to handle the data contained in emails, but it does highlight the vulnerabilities of Google’s permission system. Companies like Microsoft, Return Path and Edison Software have also been given access to Gmail user info and the problem applies to other online email services.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Digital Marketing Insights
- Digital Fixes For Small Business
- Lockdown Radio – Victoria On Tenterhooks As Delta Returns
- Is Australia Becoming A Hermit Nation?
- Lockdown Radio – Mixed Messaging Adds To Vaccine Hesitancy
- Nailing Its Mars Landing, China Signals ‘Game On’ For Space Race 2.0
- Lockdown Radio – Sydney Cluster Growing; NZ Not Immune
- Intuitive Improvisation Is The Secret Of Genius
- Lockdown Radio – Melbourne’s 4th Shutdown Ends
- Lockdown Radio – Origins Of Wuhan Virus, The Alpha Strain