The tech giant proclaims its first new hardware since the Apple Watch launched in 2015. The HomePod, a smart speaker, will take on Amazon Echo and Google Home. Also flagged were updates to MacOS and iOS11, an 18 core iMac Pro (!), a bigger iPad Pro, plus machine learning and AR for iPhone.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age
- Statewide Lockdown Threatens Victoria’s Fragile Recovery
- Everything From Bees Tasting Covid To Monkeys Playing Pong Via Neuralink!
- The Tree In The Swamp
- Understanding Risk – Gambling And Insurance
- Understanding Risk – The Maths And The Markets
- A New Approach To Tackling Buruli Infections
- Ingenious! First Powered Flight On Another Planet
- A Beekeeper’s Take On Wall St Bets