The tech giant proclaims its first new hardware since the Apple Watch launched in 2015. The HomePod, a smart speaker, will take on Amazon Echo and Google Home. Also flagged were updates to MacOS and iOS11, an 18 core iMac Pro (!), a bigger iPad Pro, plus machine learning and AR for iPhone.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs
- Humankind Grounded By Covid-19
- Adapting To The New Paradigm
- Working From Home
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 2)
- The Time That Is Given Us
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 1)