Piers discusses the Australian Government’s new COVIDSafe app with digital marketer Michael Simonetti. Will enough people use the virus tracking app? What are the privacy considerations? And if we’re all on Facebook, does it even matter? Is this expensive, high-tech app solution really any more effective than New Zealand’s paper and pen contact diary approach? To understand the issues at stake, Michael reckons we need to educate ourselves about the technology.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Smartphone Review – Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Trump Threatens To Shut Down Twitter
- NASA Astronauts Ride Crew Dragon To ISS
- The Rise (And Rise) Of The Surveillance State
- Digital Paper Coming Of Age
- A Brief History Of Mathematics
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs