Donald Trump arguably benefited from WikiLeaks during the 2016 US presidential campaign and said he “loved” the publisher of damaging information to the Democrats. But time could be running out for Julian Assange, as the Australian hacker and founder of WikiLeaks may soon be ejected from the Ecuadorian embassy in London. Trump’s new Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said the US “can no longer allow Assange and his colleagues to use free speech values against us”.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Victoria On Tenterhooks As Delta Returns
- Is Australia Becoming A Hermit Nation?
- Lockdown Radio – Mixed Messaging Adds To Vaccine Hesitancy
- Nailing Its Mars Landing, China Signals ‘Game On’ For Space Race 2.0
- Lockdown Radio – Sydney Cluster Growing; NZ Not Immune
- Intuitive Improvisation Is The Secret Of Genius
- Lockdown Radio – Melbourne’s 4th Shutdown Ends
- Lockdown Radio – Origins Of Wuhan Virus, The Alpha Strain
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age