The widespread use of weak or common passwords among the general public is well known, but a recent check by the auditor general on agencies of the state government of Western Australia showed that 60,000 out of 234,000 accounts used insecure passwords. And these agencies are supposed to be trusted with the safe handling of the public’s data.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Exploring Ancient Archaeological Sites As Never Before
- Melbourne Is First International Uber Air Pilot City
- Deepfaking – Putting Words In Your Mouth
- Big Improvements To Google Maps
- Google Making Life Hard For Ad Blockers
- On Stephen Hawking’s Epitaph
- Taming Drug-Resistant Superbugs
- Hacking Attempt On Beyond Infinity
- Will We Ever Get Back To The Moon?
- Sitting Duck – Ransomware Attack On City Of Baltimore