With almost 6 million Australians already signed on, 13,000 health professionals connected and 6.5 million clinical documents uploaded so far, the Federal Government’s new ehealth system aims to improve health outcomes by better sharing of information between service providers. But there are real concerns over sensitive data protection and it is possible to completely opt out by October 15, 2018.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Victoria On Tenterhooks As Delta Returns
- Is Australia Becoming A Hermit Nation?
- Lockdown Radio – Mixed Messaging Adds To Vaccine Hesitancy
- Nailing Its Mars Landing, China Signals ‘Game On’ For Space Race 2.0
- Lockdown Radio – Sydney Cluster Growing; NZ Not Immune
- Intuitive Improvisation Is The Secret Of Genius
- Lockdown Radio – Melbourne’s 4th Shutdown Ends
- Lockdown Radio – Origins Of Wuhan Virus, The Alpha Strain
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age