After getting more than 4% of the primary vote in the Victorian state election for the seat of Nepean, anti food fraud campaigner Simon Mulvany outlines his plans to contest the Federal seat of Flinders in the next federal election due in May 2019. He would be taking on Greg Hunt, Australia’s health minister and a frontbencher with leadership ambitions of his own.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Smartphone Review – Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Trump Threatens To Shut Down Twitter
- NASA Astronauts Ride Crew Dragon To ISS
- The Rise (And Rise) Of The Surveillance State
- Digital Paper Coming Of Age
- A Brief History Of Mathematics
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs