Piers talks with Bob Millar, general surgeon and transplant specialist at Royal Melbourne Hospital and an original signatory of the Covid Doctors Network’s open letter to the Victorian Government, expressing serious concern with its handling of the covid pandemic. They discuss speed and accuracy of covid testing and the possibility of a nano cellular microscopy test with reliable results in under a minute. Bob thinks covid eradication in Victoria is an unrealistic goal and stresses we need better contact tracing to lockdown specific areas of outbreak, rather than an economically devastating blanket shutdown for everyone. He urges better communication from government and public debate free from fear.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- The Tree In The Swamp
- Ingenious! First Powered Flight On Another Planet
- A Beekeeper’s Take On Wall St Bets
- Black Hole Revealed In Exquisite Detail
- Wave Of Euphoria – Why Are Markets Running So Hot?
- Picture Perfect Landing At Jezero
- Reigniting The Fear Factor – Victoria’s Latest Statewide Lockdown Condemned
- Seven Minutes Of Terror – An Arrival On Mars Like Never Before
- Ranking Countries’ Pandemic Response
- In Depth – The Onyx Boox Note Air