The China Academy of Space Technology is aiming high, with an orbiter, lander and rover mission to Mars scheduled for 2020. Thirteen payloads will be carried, including ground-penetrating radar and a methane-sensitive spectrometer to look for hints of biological processes. But getting there aint easy, with more than half of all Mars missions ending in failure.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Moon Shot 2.0
- Cracking Down On Loot Boxes
- Back To The Brick
- Doing Away With Physical Passports
- The Do-Not-Track Act of 2019
- Pristine Batch Of Lunar Surface Samples To Be Opened
- Dream Market Illicit Drug Site Closed
- Google Crackdown On Ad Fraud
- China’s Growing Footprint In Antarctica
- A Tough IPO For Uber?