China and others are rapidly expanding their presence in Antarctica – not just for scientific purposes. There are now 80 international bases with several new ones under construction. Will the 1959 Antarctic Treaty continue to restrict activity in the world’s last pristine wilderness? And is Australia’s 42% sovereign claim to the continent at risk?
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Celebrating Science In Australia
- Do You Really Want To Know What You’ll Like In 30 Years?
- NZ Government Embraces AI
- Orbiting Space Hotel
- NASA’s Drone Mission To Saturn’s Moon Titan
- How To Do More With Melbourne’s Class A Sewage (Part 2)
- How To Do More With Melbourne’s Class A Sewage (Part 1)
- iPhone Security Called Into Question
- China’s “Deadbeat” Map
- Why Sir Fred Hoyle Didn’t Get A Nobel Prize (Part 2)