China and others are rapidly expanding their presence in Antarctica – not just for scientific purposes. There are now 80 international bases with several new ones under construction. Will the 1959 Antarctic Treaty continue to restrict activity in the world’s last pristine wilderness? And is Australia’s 42% sovereign claim to the continent at risk?
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Smartphone Review – Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Trump Threatens To Shut Down Twitter
- NASA Astronauts Ride Crew Dragon To ISS
- The Rise (And Rise) Of The Surveillance State
- Digital Paper Coming Of Age
- A Brief History Of Mathematics
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs