Piers talks with leading experts on Buruli ulcers Professor Tim Stinear of the Doherty Institute and Professor Paul Johnson, Director of Research at Austin Health. While they acknowledge gaps in their understanding, they explain the spread of the disease from Victoria’s Bellarine Peninsula to the Mornington Peninsula and why they believe mosquitos are the likely link from possums which carry the bacteria to humans.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- PayPal Embraces Bitcoin
- Shooting At The International Space Station
- Translating Brain Signals Into Synthesised Speech
- No Greater Lie Than A Half Truth
- The 21st Century’s Moon Race
- Lockdown Radio – Coate Inquiry, Elimination/Suppression & The Numbing Betrayal Of Melbourne
- Is There Life At Venus?
- Thoughts On Google’s Keenly Priced Pixel 5
- Lockdown Radio – Depression & Anxiety In Young People
- GPs Warn Of A Mental Health Crisis From Melbourne’s Lockdown