Simon Mulvany of Save The Bees Australia takes us through some of what he can and can’t say in his legal dispute with Capilano. He is also critical of an article about Capilano published on Choice.com.au, a website which claims to be pro-consumer, independent and “free from commercial bias”. He explains how new labeling regulations have exposed the real amount of Australian honey in supermarket products.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Building Influence On Social Media (Part 1)
- OH Honey!
- New Moto Razr Disappoints
- Corona Virus Travel Advisory
- UAE’s Hope Orbiter Heading To Mars
- Honey Giant Withdraws Legal Action Against Activist Simon Mulvany
- Tackling Negative Online Reviews
- Real Time Prediction Of Suicide
- Chinese Tech Alliance To Challenge Google Play
- Solar Orbiter Launched To The Sun’s Poles