Simon Mulvany of Save The Bees Australia takes us through some of what he can and can’t say in his legal dispute with Capilano. He is also critical of an article about Capilano published on Choice.com.au, a website which claims to be pro-consumer, independent and “free from commercial bias”. He explains how new labeling regulations have exposed the real amount of Australian honey in supermarket products.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Celebrating Science In Australia
- Do You Really Want To Know What You’ll Like In 30 Years?
- NZ Government Embraces AI
- Orbiting Space Hotel
- NASA’s Drone Mission To Saturn’s Moon Titan
- How To Do More With Melbourne’s Class A Sewage (Part 2)
- How To Do More With Melbourne’s Class A Sewage (Part 1)
- iPhone Security Called Into Question
- China’s “Deadbeat” Map
- Why Sir Fred Hoyle Didn’t Get A Nobel Prize (Part 2)