Simon Young, founder and CEO of Melbourne-based Lithodomos VR, updates us on his company’s exciting expansion into museums around the world, where you can put on VR goggles and plunge into what life was really like 2000 years ago. He explains how the Lithodomos Explore app gives access to the company’s vast library of historical landmarks exactly as they were, in VR or panoramic 360 mode.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Smartphone Review – Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Trump Threatens To Shut Down Twitter
- NASA Astronauts Ride Crew Dragon To ISS
- The Rise (And Rise) Of The Surveillance State
- Digital Paper Coming Of Age
- A Brief History Of Mathematics
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs