Simon Young, founder and CEO of Melbourne-based Lithodomos VR, updates us on his company’s exciting expansion into museums around the world, where you can put on VR goggles and plunge into what life was really like 2000 years ago. He explains how the Lithodomos Explore app gives access to the company’s vast library of historical landmarks exactly as they were, in VR or panoramic 360 mode.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- A Casual Discussion Of Quantum Mechanics
- Can Elon Go Where No Man Has Gone Before?
- Elon’s Battle For Twitter
- New Biohazards – Monkey Pox and Winter Flu
- Explaining America’s High Covid Death Toll
- Covid Complacency
- Covid Sub-variants Gaining Ground
- Australia’s Covid Surge
- Extreme Weather Grips SE Australia
- Honey From The Bees