Simon Young, founder and CEO of Melbourne-based Lithodomos VR, updates us on his company’s exciting expansion into museums around the world, where you can put on VR goggles and plunge into what life was really like 2000 years ago. He explains how the Lithodomos Explore app gives access to the company’s vast library of historical landmarks exactly as they were, in VR or panoramic 360 mode.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Post Fires, Will Australia Reconsider Climate Change?
- US Lawmakers Concerned About Personal Data Hosted In China And Russia
- Climate Change, Not Just A Rogue Asteroid, Killed The Dinosaurs
- World’s Oceans Have A Million Times More Plastic Than We Thought
- Space Bugs That Eat Rock And Metal
- Preserving Pirated Scientific Papers
- Much Freer Speech On Twitter
- Should A Double Murderer Be Forgotten?
- China’s All-Pervasive Facial Recognition
- Radical ‘Flying’ Boats Competing For America’s Cup In 2021