Finally, after technical issues delayed the mission by 2 years, NASA’s latest outpost on the red planet is safely established at Elysium Planitia. InSight will use a crane to deploy surface instruments to study Mars’ interior, listen for marsquakes and drill several meters beneath the landing site with a heat probe.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Noise Concerns Dampen Support For Delivery Drones
- Is The Clock TikTok’ing For Spotify?
- Suspended Animation For The Critically Injured
- Sun Cable To Deliver Outback Solar To Singapore
- After 50 years, US Strategic Air Command Retires Its Floppy Disks
- Suspicionless Device Searches Ruled Illegal
- CSIRO’s Data61 Identifies AI As Vital To Australian Prosperity
- AI Drones Monitoring Music Festivals
- The World’s Darkest Skies
- Australian Government Moves To Block Offshore Gambling Sites