Scientists at the Indian Space Research Organisation are mourning the failure of their Vikram lander and Pragyan rover which targeted the Moon’s south pole and its large stores of water ice. Fortunately, the Chandrayaan 2 mother ship made it into lunar orbit, with a sophisticated suite of instruments including the highest resolution camera ever to scrutinise the surface.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Smartphone Review – Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Trump Threatens To Shut Down Twitter
- NASA Astronauts Ride Crew Dragon To ISS
- The Rise (And Rise) Of The Surveillance State
- Digital Paper Coming Of Age
- A Brief History Of Mathematics
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs