Live-to-air radio interview with Piers Cunningham and Brendon Telfer. Feds finally get urgent about vaccine rollout, but their messaging is mixed and confusing for Aussies weighing the jab. Shortages don’t help either. If astra zeneca isn’t supplied to locals, CSL says it will happily sell supplies overseas where demand remains high. Big business enlisted to help Fed rollout, as doctors administering vaccines are guaranteed indemnity. Treasury’s 2021 Intergenerational Report paints a concerning ecomomic future.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Victoria On Tenterhooks As Delta Returns
- Is Australia Becoming A Hermit Nation?
- Lockdown Radio – Mixed Messaging Adds To Vaccine Hesitancy
- Nailing Its Mars Landing, China Signals ‘Game On’ For Space Race 2.0
- Lockdown Radio – Sydney Cluster Growing; NZ Not Immune
- Intuitive Improvisation Is The Secret Of Genius
- Lockdown Radio – Melbourne’s 4th Shutdown Ends
- Lockdown Radio – Origins Of Wuhan Virus, The Alpha Strain
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age