A glaring hole in US space capability is finally filled after the safe arrival of SpaceX’s new Crew Dragon at the International Space Station on 31st May 2020. Apart from the odd brief Virgin Galactic jaunt to the edge of space, it’s the first time since the retirement of the Space Shuttle in 2011 that astronauts have launched from American soil. More importantly, it’s the beginning of a new era in the private development of space exploration and human spaceflight.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Black Hole Revealed In Exquisite Detail
- Wave Of Euphoria – Why Are Markets Running So Hot?
- Picture Perfect Landing At Jezero
- Reigniting The Fear Factor – Victoria’s Latest Statewide Lockdown Condemned
- Seven Minutes Of Terror – An Arrival On Mars Like Never Before
- Ranking Countries’ Pandemic Response
- In Depth – The Onyx Boox Note Air
- Signing Off On 2020
- Open For Business – Towards Covid Normal (Dec 7, 9, 14 & 16)
- Pandemic Pivot – How A Melbourne VR Company Responded To The New Paradigm (Part 2)