The US space agency will launch a nuclear-powered drone to the solar system’s second largest moon to fly between multiple locations over hundred of kilometers, take samples and look for prebiotic chemistry. Called ‘Dragonfly’, the mission will image the surface, gather weather data and perform seismic studies to detect subsurface activity and structure.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Noise Concerns Dampen Support For Delivery Drones
- Is The Clock TikTok’ing For Spotify?
- Suspended Animation For The Critically Injured
- Sun Cable To Deliver Outback Solar To Singapore
- After 50 years, US Strategic Air Command Retires Its Floppy Disks
- Suspicionless Device Searches Ruled Illegal
- CSIRO’s Data61 Identifies AI As Vital To Australian Prosperity
- AI Drones Monitoring Music Festivals
- The World’s Darkest Skies
- Australian Government Moves To Block Offshore Gambling Sites