The US space agency will launch a nuclear-powered drone to the solar system’s second largest moon to fly between multiple locations over hundred of kilometers, take samples and look for prebiotic chemistry. Called ‘Dragonfly’, the mission will image the surface, gather weather data and perform seismic studies to detect subsurface activity and structure.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- US Lawmakers Concerned About Personal Data Hosted In China And Russia
- Climate Change, Not Just A Rogue Asteroid, Killed The Dinosaurs
- World’s Oceans Have A Million Times More Plastic Than We Thought
- Space Bugs That Eat Rock And Metal
- Preserving Pirated Scientific Papers
- Much Freer Speech On Twitter
- Should A Double Murderer Be Forgotten?
- China’s All-Pervasive Facial Recognition
- Radical ‘Flying’ Boats Competing For America’s Cup In 2021
- Do We Really Have To Use Google Search?