The US space agency will launch a nuclear-powered drone to the solar system’s second largest moon to fly between multiple locations over hundred of kilometers, take samples and look for prebiotic chemistry. Called ‘Dragonfly’, the mission will image the surface, gather weather data and perform seismic studies to detect subsurface activity and structure.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Celebrating Science In Australia
- Do You Really Want To Know What You’ll Like In 30 Years?
- NZ Government Embraces AI
- Orbiting Space Hotel
- NASA’s Drone Mission To Saturn’s Moon Titan
- How To Do More With Melbourne’s Class A Sewage (Part 2)
- How To Do More With Melbourne’s Class A Sewage (Part 1)
- iPhone Security Called Into Question
- China’s “Deadbeat” Map
- Why Sir Fred Hoyle Didn’t Get A Nobel Prize (Part 2)