John’s comprehensive critique of the much-leaked new Pixel smart phone. It has an impressive camera, with great low-light capabilities, but disappoints in other key areas like battery life and the lack of integration of Face Unlock into tap and go payment. He was considering an upgrade from his Pixel 2 but is adamant it won’t be to this iteration of Google’s device.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Smartphone Review – Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Trump Threatens To Shut Down Twitter
- NASA Astronauts Ride Crew Dragon To ISS
- The Rise (And Rise) Of The Surveillance State
- Digital Paper Coming Of Age
- A Brief History Of Mathematics
- How To Podcast From Home
- Lingering Concerns Over The Privacy And Security Of Australia’s COVIDSafe App
- Are We Cool With The COVIDSafe App?
- 4.5 Billion Souls In Lockdown – The Human, Social And Economic Costs