Launched in 2004, Google’s web-based mail service has over a billion users. Many are getting closer to using up their free 15GB of storage, partly due to sharing the trillion plus images taken each year, not to mention 4K videos. And many users don’t want to lose their email addresses or the archived email messages they have, so they will start paying Google for extra storage. This will add billions of dollars to the tech behemoth’s bulging coffers and draw users away from other cloud services.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Black Hole Revealed In Exquisite Detail
- Wave Of Euphoria – Why Are Markets Running So Hot?
- Picture Perfect Landing At Jezero
- Reigniting The Fear Factor – Victoria’s Latest Statewide Lockdown Condemned
- Seven Minutes Of Terror – An Arrival On Mars Like Never Before
- Ranking Countries’ Pandemic Response
- In Depth – The Onyx Boox Note Air
- Signing Off On 2020
- Open For Business – Towards Covid Normal (Dec 7, 9, 14 & 16)
- Pandemic Pivot – How A Melbourne VR Company Responded To The New Paradigm (Part 2)