Senior medical specialist Geoffrey Wells, organiser of the Covid Doctors Network, says 6 million Victorians did not need to be forced into stage 4 hard lockdown, with all schools and most businesses closed, tight restrictions on movement and no social contact. He argues lockdowns cause more harm than the virus and should only be used as a last resort. He believes there are problems with the Victorian government and that we should be doing much better in dealing with the pandemic, like NSW which safely handles three times the number of returning travellers.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Lockdown Radio – Indian ‘Black Fungus’ And 4th Lockdown Extended In Victoria
- Media Shake Up As HD Music Streaming Comes Of Age
- Statewide Lockdown Threatens Victoria’s Fragile Recovery
- Everything From Bees Tasting Covid To Monkeys Playing Pong Via Neuralink!
- The Tree In The Swamp
- Understanding Risk – Gambling And Insurance
- Understanding Risk – The Maths And The Markets
- A New Approach To Tackling Buruli Infections
- Ingenious! First Powered Flight On Another Planet
- A Beekeeper’s Take On Wall St Bets