Retired satellite telecoms expert Graeme Hanigan’s pet project is the preservation of the first ever commercial solar power station, built in 1980, at White Cliffs in western New South Wales. Graeme explains how it worked and why it should be recognised as an important part of Australia’s engineering heritage.
Keep up to date with our podcasts
Bitcoin Price USD
Support Beyond Infinity
Donate Bitcoin to help us produce the show
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 9/1/18
- Latest On Save The Bees Vs Capilano Honey Part 2
- Latest On Save The Bees Vs Capilano Honey Part 1
- Why The Earth Isn’t Flat
- The Demise Of Net Neutrality (and why it’s a worry)
- Trump’s Plans For The US Space Program
- Weekly News From Beyond Infinity 19/12/17
- What To Look Out For At CES 2018
- When Will Bitcoin Crash?
- Magpies Voted Australia’s Bird Of The Year